MoveFwd (formerly Teens Alone) is here to serve young people and their families in the western suburbs of Hennepin County. We provide:
- Barrier-free therapy to youth and families
- Housing assistance to young people who are homeless or at risk for homelessness
- Housing program for young adults who are learning how to live on their own
- Drop-in center at Eisenhower Community Center for young people 15-24
- Outreach in the community to connect young people to housing, basic needs and mental health resources
MoveFwd is a 501 C(3) non profit, and your gift is tax deductible.