You can help us keep them safe
How can you help? Consider making a financial gift. It’s easy, fast and secure. Your support helps us continue to provide free services to the at-risk young people and youth experiencing homelessness in our community.
MoveFwd also has a wish list (check back often, as it may change):
- $10-$25 Gift cards to: Uber, Lyft, Speedway, Holiday Station Stores, Cub Foods, etc.
- Men's and/or Women's Deodorant
- Men's and/or Women's Socks
- Full size shampoo and conditioner
- Tampons (all sizes)
- Cleaning Products - especially disinfecting spray or wipes
- Snacks for our Drop-In Center: fruit snacks, chips, microwave popcorn, sports drinks, etc.
Looking for a way to be a part of a young person's journey? MoveFwd has Amazon Wish Lists with some important items for our youth and staff. You can view our Wish Lists here.
If you have questions or for in-kind donations, contact Rachel Norman, MoveFwd Office Manager at email@example.com
MoveFwd is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your donations are tax-deductible.