You can help us keep them safe
How can you help? Consider making a financial gift. It’s easy, fast and secure. Your support helps us continue to provide free services to the at-risk young people and youth experiencing homelessness in our community.
MoveFwd also has a wish list (check back often, as it may change):
- $10-$25 Gift cards to: Uber, Lyft, Speedway, Holiday Station Stores, Cub Foods, etc.
- IPhone and Android Phone Chargers
- Headphones or Earbuds
- Mens and/or Womens Deoderant
- Mens and/or Womens Socks
- Full size shampoo and conditioner
- Healthy Snacks for our Drop-In Center: individually wrapped pretzels, granola bars, trail mix, etc.
Looking for a way to be a part of a young person's journey? MoveFwd has Amazon Wish Lists with some important items for our youth and staff. You can view our Wish Lists here.
If you have questions or for in-kind donations, contact Rachel Norman, MoveFwd Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
MoveFwd is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your donations are tax-deductible.