Counseling at MoveFwd is free and confidential. You don’t need insurance or a referral. Call us and we will return your call the next business day to set up a meeting. Our masters-level counselors might meet you at our offices, your school, your home or even a coffee shop.
Asking for help can be the bravest thing to do.
At MoveFwd, we will focus on you. No judgment. We’re here to help you solve problems, whether they’re caused by family issues, chemical use, abusive relationships, neglect, depression, anxiety or stress.
Here are some of the problems we’ve helped
young people face:
- Arguing with parents
- Getting kicked out of their homes
- Failing grades
- Skipping school
- Trouble with teachers
- Using drugs and alcohol
- Safety issues with parents drinking or using drugs
- Feeling misunderstood
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Dealing with parents’ separation or divorce
- Wanting to run away or being on the run
- Being homeless or on the brink of homelessness