MoveFwd (formerly Teens Alone) is here to serve young people and their families.
- Barrier-free therapy to youth and families
- Housing assistance to young people who are experiencing or at risk for homelessness
- Housing program for young adults who are learning how to live on their own
- Drop-in center at Eisenhower Community Center for young people 15-24
- Outreach in the community to connect young people to housing and basic needs resources
MoveFwd "Love Is Why We're Here" Virtual Fundraiser
Silent Auction is Live! Check out the silent auction items here
And please join us for our event on Friday, March 12th, 7:00-8:30pm
Please save the date for our virtual fundraising event. Much more to come about the program and the online auction.
Due to COVID-19, We are open Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment only
Get housing help, food and hygiene items, employment search help, budget advice, etc.
Call 952/988-TEEN (8336)
We return calls by the next business day
Eisenhower Community Center
1001 Highway 7, Room 237
Hopkins, MN 55305