MoveFwd (formerly Teens Alone) is here to serve young people and their families.
- Barrier-free therapy to youth and families
- Housing assistance to young people who are experiencing or at risk for homelessness
- Housing program for young adults who are learning how to live on their own
- Drop-in center at Eisenhower Community Center for young people 15-24
- Outreach in the community to connect young people to housing and basic needs resources
Temporary Hours Tuesdays through Thursdays 10:00 am to 3:00 pm or by appointment.
Drop-in Center is closed on Fridays (except by appointment), but staff are available by phone 9 am-5 pm. You can leave a message at 952-988-8336. A staff member will return your call shortly.
Get housing assistance, food and hygiene items, employment search help, budget advice, and more.
Call 952/988-TEEN (8336)
We return calls by the next business day
Eisenhower Community Center
1001 Highway 7, Room 237
Hopkins, MN 55305